Показать сообщение отдельно
Тема: Хочу писать в монти, ругаться. Кому? | by D-Wright
Непрочитано 01.10.2009, 01:32   # 11

Записей в дневнике: 24
Байк: Rockman manus
D-Wright вне форума
все что тут прочитал - все хрень.
не знаю как нужно уронить байк чтобы вынос закрутился по оси вращения трубы. это хрень полная.
Вынос достаточно новый. Байки по крайней мере я не швыряю.

ну вот написал.

Hello.
I wanted to complain about quality of your parts. I love yor bikes and I don't see any other options for me, but the quality of parts I get is just awful.
I had a 221 Pr before and one chainstay(driveside) was higher than another(non-drive). I had some thoughts that it might be a special feature, but come on, it's so uncomfortable.
The same thing with my 08 kamel. One chainstay is higher than another one. Ridiculous.
Another thing that amazed me.
The 221 kamel stem was welded crookedly. How come??? One side of the handlebar is higher than another one. And I can feel it when doing jumps because my bike is going sideways when I pull it up. I have apicture of my stem if you want that.
Maybe it is a deffected part, but I cant be sure that if I buy new stem, it will be perfect. Same with a frame. I'm buying a 09 Kamel from raul gutierrez.I hope that if you made a custom geo for raul's frame, than maybe the chainstays are on the same level too. But again ,no tust in that.

How come a world-wise known company makes that kind of mistakes???

Будем ждать ответа
Цитата