Народные новости Got news? Если ты не видишь новость, которая просто обязана быть на страницах biketrials.ru - пиши, не стесняйся! Достойные новости попадут на главную страницу сайта и их увидят все остальные.
Ответить
Перейти к новому Перейти к новому   Опции темы Опции просмотра
Milky Way - Italian Biketrial Components | by Bersha91
Непрочитано 23.10.2010, 04:43   # 1

Байк: Coustellier v1
Отправить сообщение для Bersha91 с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Bersha91 с помощью MSN
Bersha91 вне форума
По умолчанию Milky Way - Italian Biketrial Components
Надеюсь что переводить не стоит

Milky Way is a new way to intend bike trial components. Our focus is the weight, our target is the performance.

We can count on the experience on motorbike racetracks both in world SBK and in World MX Championships.
We use to work also in the biomedical and precision industry field.

Living in Modena, nearby Maranello and Borgo Panigale, we often deal with Ferrari and Ducati engineers, and we have great opportunities to have a sight on high top technolgies in workshops and firms like Pagani, Maserati, and many others.
We have a passion for style, and that's why after putting the strenght, we always go for the beauty in our mechanical components.

We also have a great passion for style and that's why, after having made them lighter and stronger, we always try to put in our design of mechanical components. What is beautiful is also usually works well...

As we're also trial and downhill riders, we just decided to make some know-how transferring of new technologies and concepts to really innovate bike trials.

That is our goal and our philosophy: to bring to market the best state of the art technology available today, supporting the added value of the quality of "Made in Italy".

"Milky Way" is a name that makes it a good idea of what we would do working with you all bike trial riders: a new galaxy of components "of the world"... brilliant and innovative pieces that are always to minimize the result of the formula:
(weight / strength) * price
Our target, in summary, is: (W / S) * P = Min, for each piece we create, design and build.

"Milky Way: Other world components".

Stay tuned...

Если есть какие то вопросы - спрашивайте, буду рад вам ответить
Цитата
Непрочитано 10.08.2020, 13:48   # 2

Байк: good
Rodneewis вне форума
Italian biketrial components for the industry where to check whole field. Everything which they are doing for the industry field and hope it was really perfect. Where you are waiting for best cv writing services for all of the components which they are doing for the industry field.
Цитата
Непрочитано 20.05.2021, 18:19   # 3

Байк: 118i
illusionmarketing вне форума
По умолчанию New storyline
I learned absolutely everything about my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the detailed description. I wrote my review on the essayexpert.us review you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention and your time.
Цитата
Непрочитано 20.05.2021, 18:20   # 4

Байк: 118i
illusionmarketing вне форума
I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the https://cvwritingservicesuk.com/your...ultant-review/, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.
Цитата
Непрочитано 23.02.2022, 10:29   # 5

Байк: n/a
mareczek вне форума
Może kup followersy?
Цитата
Непрочитано 23.02.2022, 10:31   # 6

mareczek вне форума
Wiesz, że kupowanie obserwacji działa! Więc kup obserwujących instagram!
Цитата
Непрочитано 23.02.2022, 11:25   # 7

mareczek вне форума
Sie konnen jetzt Follower kaufen.
Цитата
Непрочитано 23.02.2022, 11:25   # 8

mareczek вне форума
Maybe buy instagram followers?
Цитата
Непрочитано 30.05.2022, 17:40   # 9

Байк: нет
Nata1962 вне форума
Currently, there is a phenomenon that inordinate use of vehicles has give rise to severe environment problems and health. I personally think that dissuade people from using their cars less can only solve the problem in a short time.

Students can get so much information by browsing the Internet. Do you think the advantages of Internet outweigh its disadvantages?
Цитата
Непрочитано 31.10.2022, 08:45   # 10

Байк: suzuki
Homeranchez вне форума
Two-wheeled adventures are the best! Even better when you can travel on your own two wheels, trail riding and having a laugh along the way which is why I have reviewed these Biketrial Components from Milky Way. In this review I will be taking a look at these huff post lights, handlebar mounts and their mounting accessories for you to see if they are actually worth adding your purchase.
Цитата
Milky Way - Italian Biketrial Components | by Bersha91
Ответить

Опции темы
Опции просмотра