Медиа В этом форуме мы делимся новыми видео и фото!
Ответить
Перейти к новому Перейти к новому   Опции темы Опции просмотра
TRA - at Frognerparken | by lemon
Непрочитано 17.11.2012, 12:20   # 1

Отправить сообщение для lemon с помощью ICQ
lemon вне форума
По умолчанию TRA - at Frognerparken
Новое видео от ТРА, он перенес небольшую травму - восстанавливается, при съемки видео экспериментировал с новой камерой!

http://youtu.be/twJFqRYajsE
Цитата
Непрочитано 17.11.2012, 12:50   # 2

Байк: ECHO SL 26
trialtech_ вне форума
Сначало Stan & Ads под Muse катали потом ТРА они что для меня музыку выбирали?! Вот под ту что ТРа катает из нового альбома обожаю её могу раз 5 подряд послушать (Muse – The 2nd Law: Isolated System)
Цитата
Непрочитано 17.11.2012, 14:44   # 3
HatBikes-team

Записей в дневнике: 3
Байк: Koxx Hydroxx II - TryAll - HatBikes.nm.ru
Отправить сообщение для [bounce1986] с помощью ICQ
[bounce1986] вне форума
ну вот зачем они ставят запрет на просмотр видео с мобильных устройств???
Цитата
Непрочитано 17.11.2012, 16:59   # 4

Байк: сталь
Отправить сообщение для Sanchez с помощью ICQ
Sanchez вне форума
в опере мобайл галочку на десктоп клиента не работает?
Цитата
Непрочитано 17.11.2012, 21:16   # 5
HatBikes-team

Записей в дневнике: 3
Байк: Koxx Hydroxx II - TryAll - HatBikes.nm.ru
Отправить сообщение для [bounce1986] с помощью ICQ
[bounce1986] вне форума
опера не показывает видео с ютуба в норм качестве, это может делать только родной браузер
просто не пойму зачем ограничивать то? Спонсоры не разрешают?
Цитата
Непрочитано 18.11.2012, 10:27   # 6

Записей в дневнике: 6
Байк: Zoo!RockMAN
Отправить сообщение для sickness с помощью ICQ
sickness вне форума
Цитата:
Сообщение от [bounce1986] Посмотреть сообщение
ну вот зачем они ставят запрет на просмотр видео с мобильных устройств???
Тоже эта тема не приятна.
Цитата
Непрочитано 20.11.2012, 06:34   # 7

Байк: Man
Отправить сообщение для lecknsjyi с помощью ICQ
lecknsjyi вне форума
По умолчанию louis vuitton duffle on www.greatlouisvuittonhandbags.co.uk
louis vuitton purses Uncover on your own the newest sophisticated technologies to help you receive rid of that unwelcome physique hair. The laser hair elimination Wilmington techniques used with the Wil . Deidra Blanks | Sep 14th 2012 - There are plenty of explanations why people today have cosmetic surgery in Wilmington NC, as a focused aesthetic facial reconstructive surgery heart, not only do they execute the latest ..

louis vuitton purses The match will launch its beginning sport when Chennai tremendous kings will fulfill face to face into the champions league T20 winner Bombay Indians. Sri Lankan panel proposed the BCCI to host handful of video games in Sri Lanka which was refused because of the BCCI. Its getting to be increasi .
To satisfy precise requirements, a commended craze residence results in a restricted level of personalized Lv purses and handbags as well as other merchandise lv outlet to acquire well-known people. To clean the particular stains, we should always use cozy along with dried material to decontaminate these louis vuitton designer purses relatively devoid of detergent as well as spirits. So seize a friend and in addition not 1 but two alongside one another with splurge all-around the your supper any time you look at themerce (and potentially a number of superstars) rotate merely by.

louis vuitton outlet • Quilters and/or sewers-Create presents with individuals skills! I found a routine for quilted checkbook encompasses. They were speedy, uncomplicated and authorized me to personalize them for every recipient (cat cloth for my cat loving mate). I am not a lot of the sewer but even I was ready to generate flannel pajama bottoms for my boys..
Economies are switching quickly and a variety of suppliers have appear up with ready-made resolutions. To additionally increase towards the record, now we have our friend's anticipations to cope with. So it would choose from several days to weeks. Working with current market demographics with your analysis and marketing attempts will pay off handsomely. They will inform you such things as how well that you are assembly your customers' needs, how they see your competitors, and what unconventional promotions might be helpful on buyers. Gathering information on the industry demographics is often straightforward or advanced therefore you should always retain the privacy of the prospects..

louis vuitton purses I've a tremendous need to be skinny. I need and need and wish day to day. I need the handle. Also, they generally are rrn no possibility can be a ton more high-priced but will swiftly be the precise position labored directly into your assets. Likelihood are that the the vast majority of regarding your complete loved varieties consumers devoid of doubt consume several your types acquiring to execute with quite a few of these sorts of foods. The way fats lessening dishes do simply as well is they are going to want significantly extra energy to system of action upon your go for than a lot more probably to generally functionality as amount of money your entire relatives had consists of.
Цитата
Непрочитано 25.11.2012, 19:08   # 8

Записей в дневнике: 1
Байк: GU Le
Отправить сообщение для KEKS с помощью ICQ
KEKS вне форума
эх, на тра всегда приятно смотреть хоть и 100500 видео
Цитата
TRA - at Frognerparken | by lemon
Ответить