Забор Что можно написать на заборе? Да все, что угодно!
    Опции темы Опции просмотра
Watson бросает триал. Печаль | by Cooper
Prev Предыдущее сообщение   Следующее сообщение Next
Непрочитано 14.07.2013, 20:18   # 1

Записей в дневнике: 16
Байк: trialsmaster.net
Отправить сообщение для Cooper с помощью ICQ
Cooper вне форума
По умолчанию Watson бросает триал. Печаль
Damon Watson*· около часа назад*·*

Regretfully im waving goodbye to trials Its bin a massive part of my life for around 9 years, but my knee cant take anymore. If i carry on im gonna be struggling to walk at this rate and i dont want to ruin my knee to the point were i cant lift.Ive met some amazing people through this hobby and most of my good friends i met through riding, its bin the best hobby ive had and im sad to let it go, but good things have to end. Im also not enjoying the way trials is going, with regards to EVERYTHING being either comp or 24" street, the tgs market is dying and i dont want to stick around to watch it deteriorate.I could carry on riding but impacts from dropgaps are the main contributor to the pain/injury and theres no way id want to ride and not do them, they are the best part of trials!Ive been fortunate enough to be sponsored throughout my riding, and im really thankful for that, the amount of parts ive broke i would be in some serious debt right now, hahaIde really like to thank*Jaf Bikes*Metabolics*Heatsinkbikes.com*Crazybike Components*Staninter*@cross king (wont tag << )the page will be active until my hashtag two is released thankyou to everybody whos supported and enjoyed my riding too.‪#‎lastspeech‬*‪#‎emotional‬*‪#‎missingradfest ‬*‪#‎gottothinkofmyhealth‬
Цитата
Watson бросает триал. Печаль | by Cooper